Attention Back Pain and Sciatica Sufferers!
Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop Reveals How to Naturally Heal Back Pain and Sciatica For Good
- Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you bend over?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever "go out" if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don't do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) - the Lower Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you...
Back pain and sciatica can completely ruin your life...I've seen it many times.
- It can make you lean on the shopping cart when walking through the grocery store...
- It can take your focus away from enjoying your life...like spending time with your children or grandchildren...
- It can mess up your work or force you to do a job you don't want to do...
- It can ruin your travel plans...
- And it can take away your ability to live life...having to rely on others...or to wait for you to sit down for a minute.
Here at Performance Physical Therapy, our back pain and sciatica specialists have helped 100's of people from right here in Fulton...and the rest of Oswego County...who have suffered needlessly with lower back pain and sciatica...it's our specialty.
So, by request, I'm hosting Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop here at Performance Physical Therapy, 10 Canalview Mall, Fulton on Saturday, February 23rd at 10:00 AM.
If you're confused about what to do and looking for answers, here's some of what you'll learn:
- The Single Biggest #1 Mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually prevents them from healing...
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica...
- A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your leg...
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
How much is it to attend? Nothing, the event is FREE!
As a Special Bonus...the first 5 people to call and register for the event will receive a free gift card for a local merchant.
All who attend the Workshop will receive a Special Report: "The Top 10 Burning Questions for Sciatica."
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Mike Fay, PT
Performance Physical Therapy