Free Shoulder Pain and Rotator Cuff Workshop 8/17 10-11 AM
Attention Shoulder Pain Sufferers!
Shoulder Pain and Rotator Cuff Workshop Reveals How to Naturally Heal Shoulder Pain for Good!
Do You Have Shoulder Pain with Any of the Following Day to Day Activities?
- Reaching Overhead?
- Reaching into the Back Seat?
- Reaching Behind Your Back?
- While You Sleep?
***If you answered yes to one or more of the above and are having shoulder pain with day to day activities, then our Shoulder Pain and Rotator Cuff Workshop may be a life changing event for you...
Are you looking for permanent relief of your shoulder pain without more medications, injections or surgery?
Shoulder pain can completely ruin your life…we've seen it many times.
- It can take your focus away from enjoying your life...
- It can limit you from doing the things you love the most…like gardening or playing with your kids or grand kids
- It can take away from your ability to live your own life…having to rely on others…or limiting how much you can push yourself
- It can ruin your sleep… which can impact your body's ability to heal...
Here at Performance Physical Therapy, we've helped hundreds of people from right here in Fulton and the rest of Oswego County who have suffered with shoulder pain, ...it's one of our specialties!
"After my very first session with my therapist Ryan Martin, I experienced a great deal of improvement. He quickly determined the cause of my shoulder pain and suggested some very helpful exercises that gave me immediate relief. I highly recommend this facility. The entire staff was very professional, helpful and friendly."
- Nora S., Fulton
So, by request, we are hosting a free Shoulder Pain and Rotator Cuff Workshop here at Performance Physical Therapy, 10 Canalview Mall, Fulton on Saturday, August 17th from 10-11 AM. The workshop is presented by owner Mike Fay, PT.
If you're looking for answers, here is some of what you will learn:
- The #1 Biggest mistake shoulder pain sufferers make which prevents them from healing
- What the Rotator Cuff is and how it functions
- The 3 most common causes of shoulder pain
- A sure-fire way to pick the right treatment for the specific cause of your pain
Register Now - Call Our Office at (315) 593-8786
The workshop is FREE but you must call to reserve your seat.
***Bonus: The first 5 callers will receive a FREE Gift Card for one of our local merchants.
Seating is limited to the first 20 people to sign up, so call NOW to reserve your spot! Hope to see you there!